Why Book With Us?
Classic Family Journeys serves those clients who want to have travel experiences that are fulfilling, exciting, surprising and as unique as they are…and easy! Here are some good reasons to let us help with your travel planning:
- It’s a Once In A Lifetime Trip that must be done right! If you are planning a Honeymoon, an Anniversary or “Big” Birthday Trip, we can take care of the details so you can have peace of mind.
- Too Busy To Plan Your Next Trip? If you have busy jobs and lives, you don’t have time to add travel planner to the list. We handle the details, so you can focus on your daily life.
- Is your dream trip Too Complicated? Do you want to visit multiple destinations or is it in lands far away that you are unsure of? We have multiple solutions – and will find what is right for you.
- Are You Overwhelmed By Choices? Using the Internet to book your travel sounds easy, until you try. Let us help you sort through all the choices and find your perfect fit.
Latest Blog Post
- Do You Want To Navigate Disney Like A Pro?March 10, 2017I married into a Disney-obsessed family. My in-laws even moved to Orlando so they could get jobs there! In 2002, my husband talked me into a grown up trip to Disney World (DW). I reluctantly went – thinking I would hate it – but I absolutely loved it. I thought it would be a replay of It’s A Small World After All – but found shows, thrill rides, grown up drinks and delicious food. Very surprising. I send clients to DW on a regular …
Raves & Reviews
Spain – July 2016
Jeannine organized a wonderful trip for my husband and me in Spain, starting in Barcelona, then traveling down the coast through Tarragona to Valencia. She arranged a private guided tour in Barcelona that took us to all the Gaudi architectural sites with a very well informed guide. She also arranged a fun wine tasting adventure in Barcelona where we sampled many different Spanish wines of the region. The hotel accommodations in Barcelona and Valencia were in perfect locations, within the old parts of both cities. Near Tarragona, we stayed in a castle, overlooking the city, that had been transformed into a hotel. All of the arrangements for flights and the rental car went smoothly. All in all it was a fantastic trip! Cathy L. McLean, VA